Android users cannot start runs without turning off battery optimization. If your settings are incompatible with the Joggo app, you'll receive a notification prompting you to change them.
Follow these simple steps to turn off battery optimization on your Android device:
- Open the Joggo app.
- Navigate to the Run tab at the bottom menu.
- Click the notification saying Battery optimization is enabled.
- You'll be redirected to the battery settings.
- In the search for apps at the top, click All to see both optimized and not optimized apps.
- Enter Joggo to the search bar.
- Toggle the battery optimization button to Off.
Now when you reopen the app, you can start running.