Managing your Joggo subscription depends on where you purchased it. However, it is really simple, and you can do it anytime!
Subscription purchased via joggo.run
If you have purchased your Joggo subscription on joggo.run, follow these steps:
- Open the Joggo app.
- Navigate to the Me section at the bottom menu.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon at the top.
- Tap Subscription > Cancel.
- Follow the instructions in the app to finalize the cancellation.
Subscription purchased via App Store
If you bought your subscription on the App Store, you would have to cancel it on that platform too. Please follow the steps on their website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscription purchased via Google Play
If you subscribed via Google Play, please follow the instructions on their website to cancel your subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
If you have purchased the additional workout subscription, the way to cancel it is the same as described above. Simply make sure to click on the additional purchase rather than the Joggo app when canceling.
If you cancel the additional workout subscription, your main running plan will remain active. You can continue using the app as usual until you cancel this subscription too.
- Simple deleting the app will not cancel your subscription. Make sure to follow the steps above and see a confirmation that the subscription has been canceled.
- If you try to follow the instructions above but don't see the option to cancel, it could be that you're checking on the wrong platform. For example, if Joggo doesn't show up among your Apple subscriptions, try to cancel your membership on the Joggo app.
- If you face any issues canceling your subscription, feel free to reach out to our support team via the Submit a request button under this article or via email: email@example.com.