To improve your Joggo experience with Sony, check out some settings
Do not use the Stamina mode for Joggo. It terminates the background processes of your phone. Disable the stamina mode by following these steps:
- Go to your phone's Settings (not the Joggo app settings)
- Click Power management > Stamina mode
- Disable the Stamina mode.
To avoid battery optimization that could make Joggo malfunction, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's Settings.
- Choose Battery.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner > Battery optimization > Apps > Joggo.
- Choose Don’t optimize.
For Joggo to run in the background, it needs to be set as Excepted from the Power-saving feature. To do so:
- Open your phone's Settings.
- Go to Apps & Notifications > Joggo > Advanced > Special app access > Power saving feature
- Switch Joggo to Excepted.
Disable adaptive batter if your Android version has this feature:
- Open your phone's Settings
- Go to Battery > Adaptive battery.
- Tap Disable.