You can modify your plan if it seems too easy or too difficult.
On the Joggo app:
- Open the Joggo app.
- Navigate to the Running plan section at the bottom menu.
- Scroll down and click See full plan.
- At the top, you'll see your current level and other possible options (slide the level bubbles left or right). You can choose the one that seems more suitable for you.
- Once you pick a level you'd like to be at, tap the green Change plan to level X button.
For web plan users (Joggo or Running.diet):
- Open your Joggo plan.
- Navigate to Account > Change Plan Difficulty Level.
- You will see your current running plan level and a drop-down menu with selectable levels.
- Choose the level that you think is right for you.
You can either update it for the following week by clicking Update or click Update and reset your plan, which will reset your plan from week 1.