To delete your Joggo account, follow these steps:
- Open the Joggo app.
- Open the Me section in the bottom menu.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon at the top right.
- Open your account (normally, your name and email are displayed).
- At the bottom, click Delete account.
- Select your reason for deletion and tap Continue.
- You will see more information displayed about the deletion. Read to make sure this is what you want to do and confirm.
- Deleting your account is permanent. Once you delete your account, there's no way for us to retrieve your data if you change your mind.
- If you have purchased the app through Google Play or the App Store, deleting your account won't cancel your subscription automatically. Please don't forget to cancel your subscription separately.
- The data deletion is not reversible. It does not initiate a refund. Please contact our customer support before taking the data deletion steps listed above if you would like to request a refund.